Manyo Botanic Garden of this month
At the “Manyo Botanic Garden” in Nara, we can meet about 300 plants and flowers that appear in “Manyoshu”, the source of the new era “Reiwa”. When you come to the Great Buddha Hall, Nara Park, please do not miss it.
Manyo Botanic Garden in June
Manyo Botanic Garden in March
■ Outline of Manyo botanical garden
- Opening period: March-October / 9:00-16:30 (17:00 closed) November-February / 9-00-16:00 (16:30 closed)
- Regular holiday: March-November / No holiday, December-February / Monday (if overlapping with public holidays etc. the next day)
- Time required: About 30 minutes
- Application: Unnecessary
- Manyo botanical garden official website: http://www.kasugataisha.or.jp/h_s_tearoom/manyou-s/
- Admission fee: Adult 500 yen Child 250 yen
- How to get there from [HARUYA Naramachi]
120 years of the village headman residence, “HARUYA Naramachi” is. Guest rooms with traditional Japanese houses have fully Japanese atmosphere. Located in NARAMACHI area with the townscape from ancient times. Walking distance to Nara Park, Great Buddha statue and five other World Heritage sites. 8 minutes by bus from Nara station (15 minutes on foot).
31-4 Minamibukuro-cho Nara-shi, NARA, JAPAN